Registrations are closed from May 1st and will resume on June 6th 2013
Parents Seeking Admission For Their Children To The Lower First ( Transition ) Class Please Take Note Of The Following Points:
- Children are to be registered after completion of one year of age (July 2011 onwards) . Only the parents of the child seeking admission are permitted to complete the registration formalities.
- Registration Timings - 9:00 to 9:30 a.m. (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
- Venue – The Cathedral & John Connon School, 6, Purshottamdas Thakurdas Marg, Mumbai - 400001.
The Following Documents Are Required:
- The original Birth Certificate and a photocopy of the same.
- A local cheque favouring "The Anglo Scottish Education Society".
- If the parent/parents are ex-students, kindly submit a photocopy of the school leaving certificate.
- Christians must submit a photocopy of the child's baptism certificate.
- 1 (recent) stamp size photograph each of the child and parents.